Power Plastics’ Reservoir Kits can be used as a DIY solution for various uses including grain storage, water and various liquid storage (compatibility with liquids must be checked prior to application/usage).
The Reservoir Kits come complete with everything needed to make a basic free-standing reservoir, including:
- Supported PVC tarpaulins (woven polyester base fabric) of various colours and thicknesses, based on the application
- Walls are normally made from galvanized mild steel or plastic mesh and panels
- Wire mesh to provide support for the reservoir walls
- Wire lining to prevent the wire mesh damaging the reservoir lining
- Cable and clamps to secure the lining to the reservoir
- Outlet bung and valve
- Pipe fittings available ex-catalogue from numerous suppliers, application dependent
- Pumps available ex-stock from various suppliers (to be specified upon order)
Pallet dimensions for shipping costings will be provided after all kit selections have been made.
|Material||Liners are normally constructed of 600 gsm PVC material, in blue/black dual tone material.|
Black 800 gsm PVC is used upon special request, and in cases where the reservoir exceeds 20m in diameter
|Mesh reservoirs are made from welded, galvanized mild steel in a variety of sizes||Bolted panel reservoirs are made from galvanized sheet steel, in a number of different sizes||Pump and pipe fittings are available in various dimensions||Pumps and other electrics are available in a variety of sizes and outputs|
|Option for branding||Yes|